Get acquainted with handful of key online portals to consortia-shared digitized collections available for Hispanic research, and to key finding aid portals to locate specific repositories and collections for in-person research. These repositories will help jump start your research and provide context for your family history narratives. The collections include both Spanish and English language records.
You will walk away from this lecture with a bunch of new favorite websites for your research toolkit.
- Gain familiarity with navigating, browsing, and searching all featured websites.
- Gain familiarity with the types of digitized record collections available.
- Gain familiarity with reading an archival finding aid.
- Format: Instructional lecture.
- Length: 60 minutes, including Q&A.
- Audience: Genealogists and family historians.
- Experience: Strong beginners, intermediate, advanced.
Interested in Hispanic genealogy and history?
SIGN UP NOW with your email address to get my FREE email newsletter, HISPANIC RESEARCH & HERITAGE, delivered to your inbox the 1st of every month! Packed with bonus tips, collections, events, and news recommended by me. Your email address will never be sold or shared with others.