My speaking and teaching engagements for the current and next year.
Want to book me for your event? Please take a look at my speaking and teaching topics.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
October 17, 2020: Genealogical Society Hispanic America, Southern California (GSHA-SC)
- The American Southwest: Digitized Collections & Archival Finding Aids
- Saturday (11:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m. Pacific), virtual presentation
November 13 – 14, 2020: Texas State Genealogical Society (TxSGS) Family History Conference
- Key Online Record Collections for Researching Your Mexican Ancestors
- Presented virtually, live on-demand, Saturday, November 14th
- Your 19th & 20th Century Mexican Ancestors in the U.S.
- Pre-recorded and presented virtually on-demand
November 18, 2020: Fountaindale Public Library District
- An Introduction to Researching Hispanic Ancestry
- Wednesday (11:00 a.m. Central), virtual presentation
July 26 – 30, 2021: Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research (IGHR)
- Instruction Team, Fundamentals of Hispanic Genealogical Research
- Virtual week-long institute course