The list of cloud computing applications relevant to genealogists is constantly growing and changing.
This presentation looks at cloud-based tools that are particularly useful for storing, organizing, sharing, and collaborating on your genealogy research and society operations. We will discuss strategies for selecting the right tools to fit your needs, and demonstrate suggested workflows to improve your productivity.
- Gain familiarity with a selection of cloud-based applications that can improve your research productivity.
- Gain familiarity with a selection of cloud-based applications that can improve your genealogical society’s productivity.
- Develop a strategy for selecting the right cloud-based tools to meet your needs.
- Format: Instructional lecture.
- Length: 60 minutes, including Q&A.
- Audience: Genealogists and family historians.
- Experience: Beginners, strong beginners, intermediate, advanced.