My speaking and teaching engagements for the current and next year.
Want to book me for your event? Please take a look at my speaking and teaching topics.
January – February 2018
Teaching sabbatical (no availability outside of my daytime librarian job).
March 17, 2018 (Saturday) 11:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
Whittier Area Genealogical Society (WAGS)
- The Bigger Picture: Using Social History to Fill in the Gaps of Your Hispanic Ancestors’ Lives
April 11-14, 2018
Ohio Genealogical Society (OGS) Annual Conference
- An Overview of Researching Hispanic Ancestry
- Working with Mexican Church and Civil Registration Records
May 2-5, 2018
National Genealogical Society Conference
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Thursday, May 3, 2018 (11:00 a.m.)
Cloud Computing for Genealogy: Applications, Strategies, and Workflows
- Saturday, May 5, 2018 (8:00 a.m.)
An Introduction to Researching Your Mexican Ancestors
May 31 – June 2, 2018
Southern California Genealogy Jamboree
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 (2:00 p.m.)
An Overview of Researching Hispanic Ancestry
June 4 – August 10, 2017
San Jose State University, School of Information
Summer Session Online Course
- Seminar in Archives and Records Management: U.S. Genealogy & Genealogy Librarianship
July 7, 2018 (Saturday), 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Orange County California Genealogical Society (OCCGS)
Huntington Beach, California