Academic libraries provide access to digital and physical collections that often go unnoticed by genealogists, yet are invaluable for researching U.S. and international family history.
Some of those key materials include:
- Academic research databases
- Special collections and archives
- Theses and dissertations
- Institutional repositories
This academic librarian and college instructor will walk you through those key collections, explain the discovery tools that make finding those collections and specific materials easier, and will cover what you need to know before you go to prepare for a successful academic library research visit.
- Length: 60 minutes, including Q&A
- Audience: Genealogists and family historians