Do you present or blog on genealogy topics? Do you create genealogy instructional materials? Do you like to share your family history discoveries online or in print?
Join me this Friday, for free, online with Legacy Family Tree Webinars, where I will teach about using Snagit for genealogy!
Snagit is my go-to tool for capturing screenshots and converting those into compelling visual aids to enhance my family history narratives and genealogy instruction materials.
It is particularly useful for creating annotated images and privatizing sensitive visual information before sharing or publishing. We will walk through navigating around the desktop application interface and using its various features, demonstrate some of my regular use cases, learn how to backup your Snagit Library, and discuss my workflow for accessing projects on multiple computers.
- Webinar: Using Snagit for Genealogy Visual Storytelling and Instruction
- Date: Friday, February 28, 2020
- Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
- Host: Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Cost: Live broadcast is free (register today!)
Legacy Family Tree Webinars
Legacy Family Tree Webinars produces a regular series of quality educational webinars on a variety of genealogy topics, for all levels of experience. Live webinars are available free to the public. However, a subscription membership provides on-demand access to their robust library of previously recorded webinars and a copy of the presentation handout.
I factor an annual membership in to my genealogy education plan and budget.
- Monthly by Month Membership: $9.95/month
- Annual Membership: $49.95/year
- Single purchase (digital download): $9.95