Do you research Mexican or Hispanic ancestors? Looking to get started? Join me this coming Sunday, September 15th for a jam-packed lecture that explains the two “bread and butter” record types for Mexican and Hispanic genealogy – Catholic parish registers and government civil registrations.
These two sets of vital records are filled with rich genealogical information, go back for centuries, and can be accessed mostly online.
I will teach you how even a non-Spanish speaker can be successful in analyzing these records!
National Hispanic Heritage Month runs this year from September 15th to October 15th, so the Virtual Genealogical Association (VGA) is commemorating that by hosting my lecture as a webinar. VGA Webinars are a benefit of VGA membership. You must be a member to watch the live broadcast or the archived recording. Not yet a member? Join VGA today so that you can join us online this Sunday. Membership is just $20 per year.
- Webinar: Working with Mexican & Hispanic Church & Civil Registration Records
- Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Pacific)
- Host: Virtual Genealogical Association (VGA)
- Cost: Free to VGA members (live broadcast and archived recording)
You Might Also Like
- My Mexican Genealogy Research Guide
- My Hispanic Genealogy Research Guide
- My Hispanic Genealogy Email Newsletter
Interested in Hispanic genealogy and history?
Follow our Hispanic Genealogy & Heritage Facebook Page, which is packed with tips, collections, events, and news personally recommended by me. I scour the web for great information for you. See you on Facebook today!